Full Stack website and mobile app development Nano Degree Course
Full Stack website and mobile app development Nano Degree Course is meant to take anyone interested in learning programming and development learn and up-skill themselves following industry standards from novice to pro.
Would you love to take this course? Enroll online now. 500
- People who will love to start a career as a developer or a computer programmer in the IT sector.
- People with some prior knowledge but who will love to up-skill themselves as it relates to coding, programing and development.
- People who desire to secure well paying job and are ready to work in or outside Nigeria as developers or programmers.
- High/secondary school graduate, university/polytechnic graduate and students who desire to learn, NYSC corp members and anyone who desire to learn and be expose to new opportunities.
- People who desire to be creators and inventors of technology and not just consumers.
- 100% practical learning approach.
- You will not only learn from a professional you will work and get your code reviewed by a professional.
- You will graduate as an experience developer who has projects in their portfolio.
- You will become part of the founding team of two major projects.
- You will learn best practice and industry standards.
- You will also become a world class developer.
- After the course you are not alone, we will see you secure a job in the country/outside the country.
TWO WEEKS PRE-ADMISSION TRAINING
- CSS 3
UI/UX DESIGN: MOCK UP, WIRE FRAME AND PROTOTYPE
- Wireframe tools
- Photoshop for web deVELOPERS
- Adobe illustrator
- Adobe XD or Figma
DURATION: One (1) month online
A day idea creation hackathon program with the objective to develop an idea to embark on.
RESULT: A working prototype
FRONT END DEVELOPMENT BEGINNER
- Html 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- Git (version control system)
Duration: 4 weeks.
2 days hackathon with the objective to develop the frontend of the previously done prototype.
FRONT END WEB DEVELOPMENT ADVANCE
- Progressive web app
- React JS
A day hackathon with the objectives to build an offline first approach web application.
Duration: 4 weeks.
BACKEND WEB DEVELOPMENT FOR BEGINNER
- Node Js
BACK END ADVANCE
- Slim 3 framework<
- Express js
- Creating and consuming restfull API
- Building a full-stack web App
MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
- React Native
- React Native framework
Build a cross platform mobile application using React Native.
Project overview and code tight-up.
In Nigeria a developer earns from N150-350k i.e. N1.8m –N4.2m annually some even earn higher than N4.2m annually. As it depends on the role and firms.
Developer have other sources of income that can come from working remote and freelancing, this can be another huge income stream for the developer.
Outside Nigeria like in Canada a developer earns $109,531 annually $56.17 per hour. Early level developer starts at $68,250 per year while most experience developer makes up to $175,500 per year i.e. N25 - N64 million.
What are we trying to say?
Any amount your pay or invest for this course is worth 1,000 times and more the value you stand to get in the nearest future.
You are investing in yourself or probably in the life of a loved one who could be your son ,daughter, nephew, niece etc.
‘’Knowledge is power and this is how knowledge becomes power’’
Total Course Fee: N450,000
Total Course Duration: 6months + 3 Months Project & Portfolio Building = 9 Months
Certification: Page Innovations Nano Degree